Oregon Coast Bank is looking for an Accounting Associate with good communication and time management skills. The Accounting Associate will assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing and recording transactions, audits, and preparing reports.
To be a successful Accounting Associate, you should have an understanding of basic accounting principles and proficiency with computers and related software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. You should be efficient and organized.
- Providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports, accounting documents, and records
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, updating ledgers, working with budgets, etc.
- Providing accounting support to bank personnel
- Assisting with audits
- Researching, tracking, and resolving accounting and documentation discrepancies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Ability to multitask
- Good time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately