We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our team in our Lincoln City branch. This is a full time position with medical, vision and dental benefits, paid vacation and paid sick time. Oregon Coast Bank offers an ESOP & 401K plan with an Employer match. Oregon Coast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all contacts, customers and potential customers.
- Comply with all department and company policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of company objectives and goals.
- Perform as a team member in allocating and coordinating the work flow.
- May be asked to train new employees and answer co-worker questions.
- Will be involved in receiving, verifying, and distributing cash. Must be accurate with counting, balancing and documenting numbers, etc.
- May be asked to open new accounts, close accounts, update accounts, issue debit cards, assist customers with account issues and will admit customers to safe deposit boxes.
- May operates a teller’s window to serve the bank’s customers by:
- Accepting retail and/or commercial deposits, verifying cash an endorsements and giving customers their receipts.
- Identifying customers and cashing checks, or referring customers to an officer for authorization to cash checks.
- Accepting savings deposits and withdrawals, verifying signatures.
- Providing additional customer services including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders, Savings Bonds, Gift Cards and Travelers Cards, Stop Payments, and Holds.
- Balances cash daily.
- Accepting payments for all loans.
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing.
- Open and close vault.
- Promote positive relations with co-workers and supervisors. Keep an open mind and positive attitude.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services; consistently cross-sells bank products at every opportunity.
- Makes concentrated effort to solve customer problems.
- Follows teller over/short policy.
- Position may require sitting and or standing for extended periods of time depending on if they are helping numerous customers in a window or dealing with new accounts or other duties at a desk.
- All other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate has the following capabilities:
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
- Proficiency on computers and with Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Can negotiate with customers