Debit & VISA Gift Cards
Oregon Coast Bank ATM/Debit Cards
Available free of charge with most Oregon Coast Bank checking and savings accounts, ATM/Debit cards allow you to make deposits, withdraw funds, perform balance inquiries and transfer funds between accounts at ATMs throughout the country. All transactions are free of charge at Oregon Coast Bank ATMs and at more than 40,000 Allpoint ATMs located throughout the country. In addition, you can use your card’s debit function to make purchases at any business that accepts MasterCard debit transactions.
You are not responsible for banking transactions and purchases made by unauthorized individuals if your card is reported lost or stolen.
The Nation’s Largest ATM Network
We’ve teamed up with Allpoint, the nation’s largest ATM network, to bring our customers access to more than 40,000 ATMs throughout America.
Without a doubt, that’s good news for travelers, but it’s also great news here at home. The fact is, there are currently 21 Allpoint ATMs in Lincoln County and 10 Allpoint ATMs in Tillamook County. And as much as we enjoy seeing our customers’ smiling faces at our Oregon Coast Bank offices, we understand that a local Allpoint ATM right in your neighborhood may sometimes be more convenient.
Planning to Travel Outside the Country?
Worried About Carrying Too Much Cash?
For several years now, Americans traveling internationally have used their debit cards to withdraw cash. However because of recent increases in fraudulent use of counterfeit cards abroad, many American banks have chosen to limit the use of their debit cards to the United States of America. This additional security measure is now in effect for Oregon Coast Bank debit cards.
If you are planning to travel outside the country, several options are available. You can request that we open your debit card for international use during the specific period that you will be abroad. A preferable method from a security standpoint is to visit your local Oregon Coast Bank office and ask for Visa Gift Cards in the amount of the cash you wish to travel with. We also have traditional traveler’s checks available.
We May Be Calling You…
If we suspect fraudulent ATM or debit card use, we’ll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
• Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
• You’ll be able to respond via your touch tone keypad.
• You’ll also be provided with a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal, quite simply, is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times. In the meantime, please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions. Here are some additional tips on protecting yourself from debit card fraud:
Unless absolutely required for a legitimate business purpose, avoid giving out your:
• Address and ZIP code
• Phone number
• Date of birth
• Social Security number
• Card or account number
• Card expiration date
Your PIN is private; never give it out.
In stores and at ATMs, always cover your card and PIN, and watch for:
• Cell phone cameras, mirrors, or other tools used to view cards and PINs
• People watching your transactions, Cashiers taking your card out of sight; take it to the register yourself
• Any unusual activity at ATMs; if you feel uncomfortable, go to another ATM
Online, you should never respond to unsolicited emails that:
• Ask you to verify your card or account number; such emails are not sent by legitimate businesses
• Link to websites; such sites can look legitimate but may collect data or put spyware on your computer
Oregon Coast Bank VISA Gift Cards
Visa Gift Cards make perfect gifts for any occasion. You can purchase them for anyone age 13 or older. The cards allow recipients to choose their own gifts – from clothes to music, movie tickets to electronics and more. Better yet. Visa Gift Cards are safer than cash.
Ideal for All Occasions – Birthdays, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations…
• Acceptance – Visa Gift Cards are welcome worldwide (everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted).
• Freedom of Choice- Unlike gift cards and gift certificates from individual stores, Visa Gift Cards can be used almost anywhere. They also can be used for online and mail order purchases.
• You Choose the Denomination- Visa Gift Cards can be loaded with the exact dollar amount you specify, from $1 to $1000.
• Security- Lost or stolen Visa Gift Cards can be replaced if the account numbers are available (some restrictions apply).
How They Work:
Gift-Givers – You can purchase Visa Gift Cards at any office of Oregon Coast Bank Office. Each card requires a $5 setup fee.
Recipients – Just sign the back of your card and you can use it at millions of locations worldwide (everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted).