Browse all open positions below. If you find the right fit, just fill out the application form and bring it to your local branch to apply.
We are looking for an experienced loan officer to join our lending team in our Newport branch. This is a full time position with medical, vision and dental benefits, paid vacation and paid sick time. Oregon Coast Bank offers a ESOP & 401K plan with an Employer match. Oregon Coast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meet with customers to determine their needs and negotiate deals
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organization’s loan products
- Analyze risk and structure loans accordingly
- Perform cashflow analysis
- Underwrite loans
- Pull and review supporting documentation (credit reports, flood determination, preliminary title reports, etc.)
- Request and review loan documents
- Sign loan customers
- File documents, disburse loans and file/record pertinent collateral documents (ie. Deeds of Trust, UCCs, Fishing Vessel Mortgages).
- Maintain loan files, follow up with annual reviews and financial tracking
- Assist other lenders as needed
- Report to the Chief Lending Officer and Credit Administrator as necessary
- Present credits to the Loan Committee of the Board of Directors for approval
- Maintain customer relationships
- Generate new customer relationships
- Other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate has the following capabilities:
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and a mind for numbers
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Can negotiate with customers
- Has the ability to read and analyze financial statements and tax returns
- Knowledge of escrow and title transactions
Ready to apply? Fill out the application form and bring it to your local branch.