Oregon Coast Bank Visa® debit card
Enjoy convenience and security
Spending is hassle-free with your debit card—use it anywhere Visa® is accepted. Need cash or account access after bank hours? You’re covered at any Oregon Coast Bank ATM!
The Oregon Coast Bank Visa® Card is issued by Oregon Coast Bank pursuant to a license from Visa® U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- Accepted nearly everywhere
- Easy, anytime banking
Keeping your account safe
Your security is our top priority. Here’s how we keep you safe
Rest easy knowing we’re on top of fraud prevention. You may not realize that someone else has access to your card until it’s too late. That’s why we proactively monitor your account for suspicious activity and will contact you if something seems amiss.
- Fraud prevention
- Account monitoring
Debit card safety tips
Minimize the risk of debit card fraud
If you ever see a suspicious transaction in your account or suspect your card may have been compromised, give us a call—we’ll take care of it immediately. When using your card, follow these tips to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to your account:
- Never give your PIN to anyone, and try not to let anyone see you enter it
- Be aware of any cameras that might be able to see you enter your PIN
- Stay alert for unusual activity or someone watching you when using ATMs and making purchases
- Inspect any card reader you use (like an ATM or gas pump) to make sure it looks legitimate
- If you ever lose your card, call us right away: 1-877-226-2351
- Quick action for lost cards
- Suspicious use protection