In these unique times of COVID-19 we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety and health of our employees and customers:
- We are sanitizing frequently used areas and common areas every 1 to 2 hours, including the outdoor ATMs.
- Employees who handle cash will be using gloves and all employees will be washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer frequently throughout the workday.
- We will not be providing coffee, candy or cookies at this time since their presence may increase the spreading of germs.
- Hand sanitizer is available at different spaces in our lobbies for everyone to use.
- Any employee experiencing symptoms of illness is staying at home.
- Restrooms are available for hand washing for employees and customers.
We strongly encourage all customers to utilize electronic banking, mobile banking and the ATM as much as possible. We also encourage people to use the drive up window when possible.
When in the bank we respectfully request that you please adhere to the following precautions as well:
- Allow a distance of 3 to 6 feet between people while waiting for someone to help you.
- While at a teller window or at a new accounts desk please maintain as much distance as may allow you to complete your transaction, but provides some social distancing.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands in the bathroom off the lobby or use hand sanitizer.
- If you are exhibiting signs of sickness, we kindly ask that you utilize mobile banking, electronic banking or the ATM or call and speak with someone on the phone for assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and patience in these strained times. Together as a community, we can work our way through this and move forward.